One of the best ways you can jump right in to the community of Christ Church is by serving. Whether it's on the tech, children's, setup, or greeter team, we love matching people with service opportunities that fit their gifts! Get involved by following the simple steps to service.
Steps to Service
1. Let us know you're interested:
-Speak to a pastor, ministry leader, or volunteer
-Complete a SERVICE INTEREST CARD
-Attend a Serve-Link event
2. Completing a background check and training.
Discipleship is the process by which we come to know Jesus better through His Word (the Bible), prayer, and other believers. We want everyone who is a part of our church to have access to discipleship that will help them grow! Want to know more? Check out our steps to discipleship.
Steps to Discipleship
1. Do you want to engage in small group and/or one-on-one discipleship?
2. Let us know you're interested:
-Speak to a pastor or small group leader
-Complete a DISCIPLESHIP INTEREST CARD
-Attend a Disciple-Link event.
WANT TO BE
Baptism is a picture of a believer's identification with Jesus (in His death and resurrection) and a public declaration of one's faith in Him. It could be considered the first act of obedience to Jesus placing one's faith in Him for salvation. For this reason, we want to help anyone who has not publicly declared their faith in Jesus to have this opportunity! If you believe it is time for you to be baptized, just follow the simple steps to baptism.
Steps to Baptism
1. Speak to a pastor or staff member.
-You can connect right now by completing the BAPTISM INTEREST CARD
-In this conversation we will help you understand believer's baptism by immersion.
-We will also explain what will happen on the day of your baptism, so that the experience is an exciting and memorable one.
2. Share your story of faith in Jesus.
3. Schedule your baptism.
WANT TO BECOME
At Christ Church membership matters, so we want every person who joins us to clearly understand the joys and responsibilities of membership. To help with this, we'll walk with you through our steps to membership. If you'd like to start this process now, please complete the MEMBERSHIP INTEREST CARD.
Steps to Membership
1. Place your trust in Jesus alone for salvation.
2. Share the story your spiritual journey with a pastor.
3. Be baptized by immersion.
4. Attend a Member-Link event.
-Here we talk about our values, beliefs, and covenant, as well as the joys and responsibilities of church membership.
5. Sign and return the church covenant to a pastor.
6. Finally, the members of the church will vote to receive you as a new member.